The SEAL Future Fund is happy to announce its 2nd annual scholarship initiative. We are offering up to ten (10) scholarships of as much as $10,000 1 each to qualified active duty, reserve, or former SEALs who are enrolled in an accredited college or university for the 2015-16 academic year.
Available to any active duty or reserve SEAL, or any former SEAL who was honorably discharged after December 31st, 2000
How to apply
Download and fill out the PDF application, and mail it to:
SEAL Future Fund
1 Astor Place
New York, NY 10003
- Application form
- Letters of recommendation
- School transcripts
- Test scores (e.g., SAT, ACT, GMAT)
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university 2
- Proof of tuition cost
- Proof of income
- Proof of honorable discharge (if applicable)
- August 31, 2015
- October 1st, 2015
- The amount of the scholarship award cannot exceed the total amount of the applicant's qualifying academic expenses. If the applicant has less than $10,000 of qualifying expenses, the scholarship award will be reduced to cover only those expenses.
- Online schools do not qualify. Applicant certifies that they will be be enrolled for the entire academic year, and agrees to pay back the award if they do not complete the year satisfactorily. Individual exceptions will be granted on a case-by-case basis. Please see application for full list of requirements and exclusions.
The issuance of any scholarship by the SEAL Future Fund pursuant to this application will be in conformity with the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service, and the funding of any scholarship remains subject to, and will only be made upon, the approval of the SEAL Future Fund, Inc. Scholarship Program by the Internal Revenue Service.
All information provided in connection with the application will be maintained in conformity with the SEAL Future Fund, Inc. Scholarship Program and applicable law concerning its retention.